This is another easy recipe – great for entertaining or just creating a decadent meal!
Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Prosciutto
2 large chicken breast “pocketted” (cut lengthwise) & pounded out to about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Multi grain bread crumbs
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes – sliced
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp (ish) lemon juice
- brie (or your fave cheese – mozzarella, feta, goats, blue) to suit
- Prosciutto – thinly sliced about 5-7 slices depending on size
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl except chicken, and cheese. Make sure the filling is slightly moist (or add more lemon).
- Lay the chicken out flat place a layer of cheese and then the filling in the middle.
- Roll tightly, tucking the “front” of the roll as you go. Some people find it easier to do using a plastic film of wrap.
- Lay the prosciutto out on the counter (again you may prefer to do so on top of a sheet plastic wrap to help roll it up). Place the chicken on top – repeat the rolling process.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat is 170 degrees.
- Slice along roll and serve with a salad, rice and steamed veggies!